Monday, January 24, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I need a really good crock pot recipe for chicken. 

And here's the long

Oh, today, today, today.   Nothing about work that I can share.  And I worked until after 7:00.

Home sweet home.  I'm sure glad to be here.  I made a crock pot chicken dish so Alan would have a hot dinner without me being home. I got it from the crock pot blog so I thought for sure it would be scrumptiuos.   But it was pretty mediocre - shoot - I was thinking it would be another go to recipe.  I'll have to try something different.  I think I'll give another recipe from that blog a chance before I give it up!

Tomorrow Alan has a steroid shot for his neck pain.  I've got a required training, so I can't take him. Mom is planning to take him and then bring him home.  I'm sure it will all be fine, but I'm wishing I could be the one to take him! 

2 comments:

  1. My wife has a good Moroccan dutch oven recipe. I'll try to track it down for you.

    ReplyDelete