Saturday, January 29, 2011

So here's the short of it,
A lovely morning/afternoon with Liga --

And here's the long

I had a great Mother/daughter mid-day with Liga today.  We are working on a secret project, which I will share when the time is right, and today we had to go shopping to get the stuff - so we made an event of it.

First off, we hit JoAnn's for stuff.  And I found several things in my basket at check-out time that weren't on my original list! Of course, it's awfully hard for me to be in a craft store and not find something very cool that I just can't do without! After JoAnn'sWe stopped by and had a nice visit with Mommy Anne.  She was really glad to see us, and we were really glad to see her.  I shared the newest pictures of Max with her from my iPhone.  As usual, she kissed the phone when she saw them! It was a great visit.

Next we went to see Jeannie. We both had appointments for haircuts - but she talked me out of cutting mine! Liga had a trim, and I had a nice visit. It's been well over a year since I've had a haircut, and I had not been going to Jeannie for awhile. We had a good conversation about my hair, and she suggested that I just wait a bit longer for a haircut. As I suspected, Jeannie confirmed that my curl is just temporary. It's the same curl that I had when I was a baby, and when it's cut, I'll be back to the straight hair. And of course, unless I decide to color, it's gray. 

After hair appointments, we had a Five Guys lunch and then headed off to Earth Fare (oh the irony!) for a few things.


The rest of the afternoon was home. I was able to get my shoes and socks off and that felt great, I also spent some time with my foot up and iced both this afternoon and then again this evening. I also took some advil, which I had tried to do without. So all in all my foot is feeling much better this evening.

I'm headed to bed before midnight for sure, and my alarm for in the morning is off. I'll have plenty of time to do everything I need to do if I wake in my own good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment