Friday, January 21, 2011

So here's the short of it,
 I haven't felt well today.

And here's the long

Well, we did not have any  Inclement Weather after all!  It sure did look yucky last night and at about 3:00, I was up and looked out the window - it was cold (I could tell by looking haha) but it was pretty dry. This morning when it was time to get up, I so wanted to have that phone call.  The one from Danielle our beautiful PR lady who says on the pre-recorded announcement "Hamilton County blah blah, blah no school blah blah".  No call came. I felt pretty bad; I'd gotten a bad chill so I decided to take the morning as a sick day. I got myself dressed and worked a bit from home. But I didn't go in until after lunch. That turned out to be a good decision.  

I do have a chill.  By the time I got home this afternoon, I was feeling worse. Supper's done.  Kitchen's cleaned - well sorta, I'm in my pajamas.  I'm going to bed really soon.  

Alan is having a whole lot of difficulty with his neck. He had an MRI today, and his doctor has already called.  He'll be having some steroid shots early next week. We were working on the plumbing in "this old house" kitchen, and he was the one under the sink. He probably "hyper extended" his neck.  No more of that kind of work for a long, long time. He's been miserable. Maybe the shots next week will work.

Here's a Pennie update.  She's home from the hospital, and at Brian and Julie's house for the time being. (Her oldest).  She will be going home with help in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment