Friday, February 4, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
 I am so awfully glad the weekend is here. 

And here's the long

Well, Hamilton County didn't get any frozen stuff last night. So it was off to work today. It was a pretty long week all in all. I did some good consulting regarding a student today if I do say so myself, so I ended this long week on a pretty good note. 

Alan and I had a dinner and symphony date tonight and by the time I got home, it was too late to take Sophie out for a walk. It's so much better for her when she has some time to get outside.  Tonight when we got home she was just running from room to room with her toys in her mouth. I really felt awful about not getting her out for a walk.  I'll sure make it up to her tomorrow.

My foot and ankle are more swollen and painful tonight than they've been for several days. Maybe because it was so late by the time I had a chance to sit down and put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment