Sunday, February 20, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Sunday of a three day weekend is a lovely day.

And here's the long

It sure has been a lovely day today. I slept a little late and took my good old time getting myself up and going. I really love a Sunday when I know I'm going to have a day off on Monday. That makes the day much less frantic to "get stuff done".  So it's just a more relaxed feeling altogether. e middle of the day to And Sophie has me home in the middle of the day to take her out for a nice long walk. She had a great time playing keep away with Cutie Pie. Cutie races away and gets the ball I've thrown for her and brings it back to me and drops it at my feet so I can throw it again, and Sophie grabs it and runs around and around. I've learned to have another ball so that I can throw it for Cutie and we start all over again. Molly, the English Lab on the circle also came out to play, so Sophie got a really good workout today.

Our Sunday evening dinner was just going to be Mom joining us, but about the time I was putting dinner on the table Liga called just to check in. When I told her we were just sitting down to dinner, she said she had just gone on her dinner break, so she hopped in the car and came over. I like it that she's close enough to make a quick decision and run by for dinner. Valdis and Kalie have both had the awful intestinal bug and respiratory stuff that's been going around. They decided to stay home and not bring the bugs to our house!

So tomorrow, I'm going to have another one of those fairly relaxed days. I'm headed over to Nashville for a few days next week, so I need to get packed and ready to go, but it will be nice to just be relaxed about getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment