Thursday, February 10, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
We didn't get a snow day; we worked on a 2 hour delay.

And here's the long

I thought for sure that we'd get a snow day today, but there wasn't enough now and it didn't stick on the roads here in the valley. Apparently it was pretty bad on Signal Mountain, because the three mountain schools didn't have to go. I suppose they'll have to figure out how to make that up.






It was awfully pretty to look out the front door this morning and see the dusting of snow. 







And then I loved seeing my solar cat with a bit of snow clinging to her as I left this morning.











It was all gone by the time I got home this afternoon and temperatures are supposed to be in the high 50's this weekend. It will sure be nice to be out in that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment