Friday, February 25, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Work was good today.
 
And here's the long

I feel pretty good about work today. I don't do anything at work that I'm really free to post about. I work in special education, and everything that has to do with specific children is protected under the federal law. Other work that I do has to do with teachers, and that work is confidential in nature because of human resources requirements.  So I really can't often talk about the details of my day to day work. That's the case today, but I feel really good about some of the parts of my day.

Now there's another part that I can talk about.  Everyone in the county had to update our electronic profile. I couldn't get into my profile. When I e-mailed our HR contact, she couldn't find me in the system - HaHa. Since I'm known by my middle name it sometimes causes confusion.  One time when I was being offered a promotion, personnel called to say that they couldn't offer me a promotion, because they didn't even have a record that I worked there! Hardly anyone knows my first name is Carol!  Anyway I finally figured out who I am.  I'm three different accounts, depending on what part I'm trying to access.  I hope I can remember all that the next time it's important!

I'm headed to bed pretty soon tonight!  The whole Nashville trip was very tiring, and by the end of today, I was pretty exhausted!  Night all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment