Monday, February 14, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
It's Valentine's Day!    
 
And here's the long.

My physical therapy appointment at 7:30 started my day out really early!  I got a good work out today, and have a list of good exercises to strengthen my right ankle, and some pointers to work on my gait. 

Somehow all my appointments got erased from my calendar for the day - so I spent the day getting coached about where I was supposed to be next.  Thank goodness, I was able to do everything I had obligated myself to do (well, at least all that I know of as of now)  Of course that blank slate I had looked at last night and then thought about using to get some catch up done didn't materialize. 

I didn't get home til pretty late - my lovely sweet Sophie met me at the back gate and was so excited to see me; Lola was all sweet and purry; and there was a wonderful bouquet of roses from my sweet valentine just waiting for me. Alan and I went to dinner and then home.  I'm tired - I slept pretty well last night - better than usual, and I'm hoping that tonight will be restful as well.
 

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment