Thursday, February 24, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
 I'm home.


And here's the long

We had a great few days in Nashville at the State's Annual Special Education Conference. There was a good strong strand in gifted education and they were all in the very same room. We were able to get a really good rate at Opryland Hotel this time. It was pretty great to be in the same building where the conference was being held. I was pretty glad when I looked out this morning and saw the rain coming down that I could walk all the way over to the conference inside the building!

It's always good to go and see colleagues from across the state, trade ideas, and just have a chance for a good visit. I sure was glad to get to see folks.

The drive home seemed long - but I didn't drive this time, I was just a passenger!

I'm just about to topple over asleep so I'm checking out and going to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment