Sunday, February 27, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Tomorrow will be a pretty busy day.


And here's the long

Another weekend is over. Sophie is already sacked out on the den sofa, and I'm still doing laundry, loading the dishwasher and trying to get in the mood to go to work tomorrow. I've got an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow morning and then a physical therapy appointment tomorrow afternoon.  So I'll have to get myself busy to get everything I need to do done tomorrow.

I'm glad that my surgeon appointment is coming up. I have a spot at my surgical site that is changing. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but I'll sure be glad to let a doctor tell me that.  I "think" I know what's going on. The spot is soft, if you will.  It feels like a hole with skin over it. I think it may be the site of the primary tumor, and I think it really is a hole. I'll let Dr. Witherspoon tell me about that!

In the meantime, work is full of great stuff that needs to happen, but it means lots of energy and the nose to the grindstone!  And this nice weather is making me want to get my gardening going on. I want to start some stuff in the little greenhouse.  Mom brought some onion sets up this evening when she came up for dinner. I'll want to get those set out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment