Thursday, February 3, 2011

So here's the short of it,
My foot is beginning to feel a little better.

And here's the long

So there's one more rainy cold day in this work week.  I have a couple of school appointments so I'll be out in it. I'll be careful.

This evening when I got home I had a walk around the circle with Sophie.  I only went two times, but my foot/ankle was OK. I'm so out of shape and stiff and it's so cold and so wet... walking isn't much fun - well, at least for me. Sophie doesn't seem to mind at all - she just loves to hear me say "out front".  She fairly dances to the door and can hardly wait for me to get the door open. But if I don't go right out the door with her, she waits on the sidewalk or the porch til I get outside.  Then if I have her off leash, she takes off around the circle. Unfortunately, today none of her doggie friends were out except for Winston and his parents have reset the parameters of his shock collar. Sophie's pretty confused that he's not coming to the front to play with her.

We are supposed to get some wintry mix this evening. It's actually been coming down for several hours to the south of us. But it's really just beginning to start here in the city. And the weather is supposed to get a bit warmer as we move into the morning hours, so I'm not anticipating a snow day or even a late start for tomorrow - which of course means that I need to get myself headed toward bed so that I can get myself some good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment