Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
 What a long day - Advil sure does help!

And here's the long

Well, today was a long one for me.  I didn't get home until about 8:30.  I don't really work that late so much anymore, but tonight we were holding a recruitment fair for people interested in working as a paraprofessional.  The people I screened were all great candidates and several of them had college degrees. These are tough times; I'm glad to have work that I enjoy and believe in.

Anyway it was such a long day and I was not able to put my foot up much so it's pretty swollen tonight. BUT I am back to 2 Advil before I leave for work and two at night, and that seems to really be helping it not hurt so much. I'm really grateful for Advil! Actually let me say that in the true way. I'm glad for the generic equivalent of Advil, Ibuprofen!

I have much to do tomorrow, so I'm going to try to head to bed soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment