Saturday, February 26, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Today it felt like spring is around the corner. 

And here's the long

Well, another weekend is already half over. I managed to get a bunch of stuff done today  - so tomorrow I can be in all day. That will be a good thing! I'm looking forward to a whole day at home. It happens so infrequently!

It's time to get started with gardening plans. Valdis put together a small, little greenhouse the other day, and I'm going to start some seeds -- when we had that high wind Thursday night, it blew right over. Thank goodness I didn't have anything in it yet. Alan is going to try to anchor it down real good and then we'll get started.

It was a nice day out today. Nice enough for Sophie to have a lovely morning walk. She'll get another one tomorrow!  

Night.

2 comments:

  1. How nice to think "gardening" and "Howard" together! Your parents were such a joyful support to me as a new mother...and Liga and Valdis my children's first playmates in Middlesboro when you visited. I continue to pray for the health and happiness of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat B.
    Would love to chat sometime.
    Hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete