Sunday, February 13, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Sweet Kitty Lola...

And here's the long

So tomorrow is a very early day for me.  My physical therapy starts at 7:30.  I'm thinking YIKES! Why did I do that to myself...  Of course, it's because I want the same therapist every time and by the time we looked at my schedule and her schedule that was the only choice for this week.  Dang.....

Yesterday at the pet store I bought a pheromone collar for Lola.  I've used a spray for a couple of years, but when I went to PetCo yesterday, they didn't have the spray.  They did have a collar though.  I thought, how smart is that, instead of just having a spot or two where she can feel very calm and safe, I can collar her and she'll be able to be calmer all the time. She sure didn't like the collar when I put it on her, but she's been OK with it today, and I do think it's made her more at ease.

She sure is a sweet kitty and Sophie really wants to be her friend, but Sophie is so big and scary that Lola doesn't really like it. I hope that the collar will help her tolerate Sophie a little more!

Tomorrow will be here early!  I'm headed to bed pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment