Monday, February 21, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Good mammogram news today.

And here's the long

Today I had my 6 month mammogram of my left breast. They took the mandatory two shots - a vertical and that sideways one. They always have you wait until the radiologist takes a look at the film before they let you go in case they need additional views. Well, when I got done, the radiologist was on a break, and wouldn't be back for 45 minutes. I didn't want to sit around for that long, so they said I could just keep my "bracelet" on and if they needed me to come back, they'd give me a call. In about an hour they called to say I didn't need to come back. So that tells me that they didn't find anything suspicious. I have an appointment coming up with my surgeon, and I suppose she'll say the same thing. It's good to have that over.

I'm sitting here in the den doing my foot exercises and watching TV and getting sleepy. Sophie is sound asleep on the sofa, and Lola is curled up on the other chair snoozing away. Alan is asleep - I'll bet our crickets and spiders are even asleep. My own eyelids are getting pretty droopy. Tomorrow is a really early day, so I think I'll get headed toward the bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment