Sunday, February 6, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
How can two ball hogs get along? 

And here's the long

It warmed up a bit today and I took advantage of it to get out and get Sophie out for a little while this afternoon.  She had a good romp with Cutie Pie. Now, Cutie Pie is a Labradoodle and she is a ball chasing fool.  She would rather chase a ball than anything. Sophie doesn't want to chase a ball, but when Cutie Pie brings the ball back to put it down so that I can throw it again, Sophie likes to grab it and run around playing keep away.  I got a second ball and it worked out fine.  I would throw a ball and Cutie would run like crazy and get it she'd run it back to me and reluctantly drop it. Sophie would grab it up and run off with it and then I'd get the other ball and throw it for Cutie Pie.  Sophie would run around with her "stolen" ball and Cutie Pie would run off to get the one I threw.  It was so funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment