Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Work, work, work is on my mind

And here's the long.

Tomorrow is my last "regular" work day until I go back in the middle of July.  I have a few "special" tasks that are paid by contract rather than my regular work time. I have a list waiting on my desk so I can work through stuff. Our team that's been working on the website(s) we'll be rolling out this fall has done some terrific work! I'm really excited about that piece of what we've been doing.

I am trying not to get ahead of myself and think about the time I'll have of not working, but I'm finding my thoughts going thee.

Next week, two of my colleagues and I had been approached by UTC to teach a class during the summer session. We got word today that the class will probably not make because of how few people are registered. I really would like the class to go, but I really could be OK with not having responsibilities next week!

I was up really early this morning - up on the top of the mountain for a 7:30 meeting - so I'm a little tired.  I'm going to turn in and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment