Thursday, June 2, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Keeping on.....

And here's the long.

What fun it's been to remember what was happening 17 years ago. I think that I'll work on getting that whole first week documented and maybe share some more of it along the way.

This week at work has had some ups and downs. We've had a group of teachers working on our internal website for teachers and students that will launch next fall, and that's been a good experience. I work with some amazing teachers! On the other hand, we are still confronted with the horrible consequences of the budget crisis and that's no fun at all.  I've got the whole day planned out for tomorrow though and it should be a good day. It will be pretty quiet and I should be able to get a big chunk of work done.

My young friend at the office who is also a cancer survivor will be beginning big chemotherapy tomorrow.  Her cancer is back in a couple of places.  She'll be taking some big drugs this time around. I'm going to try to carve out about an hour to head over to Schlabach's infusion center and sit with her for a bit. We love to compare notes about how much we love him as a doctor.

So if you are the praying kind, please put Amy on your prayer list.

No comments:

Post a Comment