Saturday, June 18, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Playing house - cleaning the laundry room!

And here's the long.

I had a good day. I tackled the laundry room and got everything done except for the floor!  What a great feeling. The blinds were so yucky. I'm glad to have gotten them all cleaned up!

I remember when I was younger, I seemed to have the energy to come home from school and spend an hour or two working on the house and I didn't seem to get so far behind. Well, not all over the house anyway. I just don't seem to have that kind of energy these days!  So I'm taking advantage of some of these summer days to get some cleaning done. Seems like in those days before I worked summers, I used to do that sometimes.

Mom seems to be feeling a bit better this evening. I stopped in to see her for awhile this evening as she was having her dinner. She really looked a lot less tired! She's stayed pretty close to home all week, but this afternoon she got out and made a WalMart trip. And she's planning to go to lunch with the church "Lunch Bunch" group tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment