Thursday, June 16, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Today was a lovely day.

 And here's the long.

Mom is doing lots better, but she's still seems like she's tired and feeling under the weather. When I stopped in to see her this morning she just had that look. She was supposed to go this morning and help at Bible School, but she made a pretty good choice in my opinion and decided to stay at home.

I went to the office for a bit - I got lots of organizing done!  I never have time to do that in the school year. I need another day or two to get some more of that done!

My tomato plants really loved the rain we had yesterday. But we've had more big wind this spring/summer than I ever remember before. I was trying to get a good walk with Sophie in before the storm hit yesterday - I had her on leash so that we could run in if the storm hit.  My neighbors were laughing at me for being out in the big wind with the dark sky glowering.  On our second trip around their was this huge crack -- and one of the trees on the far side of the circle lost a huge limb out of the top. Thank goodness we were on the other side!  Sophie's not really one of those dogs who is afraid of storms, but the storm yesterday made her a little nervous.

Tomorrow is a Friday at home!  What a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment