Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Home!

And here's the long.

Today - getting back into the routine of being home!

This morning I had to get up instead of sleeping in - lots get done.  I had a quick task at work, but first we  picked up Alan's Buick that had been in the shop the whole time we were gone -  then home to take Myra the convertible for she and Pennie to use while they are here - then getting that work piece done, and finally over to a nice luncheon to celebrate Mommy Anne's 94th birthday.  She looked wonderful! Myra and Pennie got there just a little after noon - coming directly from the airport where Myra picked Pennie up.

I got home and decided to take a quick nap! I sacked out until a little after 4:00!!  I was really tired. While I was gone, Alan went and picked up his new car. I didn't get a good picture, so I'm "borrowing" a picture of one just like it that's posted online for sale.  I drove it to dinner and I'm really pleased with it.  I hope Alan loves it.

So we are officially a Volvo family!  B&F Auto Sales - Spike and Rowland and the guys are the best!  Check out their website, but if you want an amazing Volvo, you'll just need to go see them and be patient.  Tell them Alan sent you!

We met Pennie and Myra at Provino's for dinner tonight. I do love some Provino's!  Now, I'm home; I'm tired; and I'm going to go to bed early! (well earlier than usual)

No comments:

Post a Comment