Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Home again after a stop off for some breathtaking beauty. 

And here's the long.

Today we travelled home and on the way to the airport we stopped at the Denver Butterfly Pavilion. 



We were absolutely captivated. There were more than 600 butterflies in the space and they were all beautiful and lots of fun to watch. Next time, we'll have to plan to be there when they release the new ones into the space - something they do every day.

The trip home was uneventful and we arrived to find everything in fine shape. It's really nice to know that we can depend on Liga to take care of the house and the animals and not worry about anything!

Tomorrow will be here early, so I'm going to try to sleep in a bit. I was just getting myself switched over to Colorado time and now we're back home!  I think it may take a day or two!

The trip was wonderful - but boy, am I ever glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment