Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Mom's home and doing OK. 

 And here's the long.

We got home about 1:00 last night and I just spent the night with Mom. Her sister, my Aunt Joyce, drove down from Knoxville this afternoon and is spending the night with her.  Mom was happy to see her.

Mom's spent most of the day just kind of lying around - oh she did cook lunch for Joyce - including harvesting one of her tomatoes to make a fried green tomato! When they came up for dinner, Mom looked really tired. She keeps saying she feels "washed out".  Her cheeks were really flushed and she just looked pretty ready for bed. We checked her temperature and even though she wouldn't quit talking the whole time the thermometer was in her mouth, it showed up close to 100.  Joyce promised to take her home and put her to bed.  I'm glad she will be there to keep an eye on her tonight.

I've been tired today too. But not tired enough to sleep. I am going to try to get to bed early tonight though.

By the way - I got my hair cut today. I've had the appointment for awhile or I might not have gone - but I'll try to write about it tomorrow.  First haircut since the day I shaved it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment