Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Getting back into the swing of work after a couple of weeks off is . . .

And here's the long.

Wow!  Spent the whole day in the office - and really needed to do that.  But I am SO tired.  Headed to the pillow pretty soon here. It's really hard to get back in the swing of the working thing.  This week and then we are off on Monday for MLK.  That will certainly help some.


Thanks to Marjorie and Issi we got to have dinner and visit with Shelley and Max.  Valdis was there too.  It was fun to spend time with them.  Too bad I was so tired and unthinking that I didn't even snap a good picture of them.  Here's one from a couple of days ago that Alan took at a park.  That's cousin Evan with them. Glad, so Glad that they are here for a visit.




A bit of aside.  After two days of a really achey butt (even waking me at night!), I realized I can go up steps better now.  Maybe the massage is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment