Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Well I'm not feeling so hot this evening.

And here's the long.

Today I went in to work on the e-mail project!  I worked from 9:30 until 2:30.  I had a snack at my desk and only took restroom breaks!  I was the only person on the 3rd floor so I didn't have any interruptions and I made awesome progress.

When I got home it seemed to me like the house was really cold -- Or like I had gotten a chill on the drive home.  I put on a big fleece and settled in for a nap. I'm not sure I slept very long, but Lola curled up right next to me and we snoozed for a bit. Just having her share my nap made me feel a little better.

When I woke up I still felt what a friend of mine used to call "the gonks". I've had about 3 cups of hot chai tea and some supper, so I'm not really chilled any more. But I'm tired.  I hope a good night's sleep will make me feel a little better. It would not be good to be sick right as I'm supposed to go back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment