Friday, January 27, 2012

So here's the short of it,
It's been a rainy day in Chattanooga!

And here's the long.

Wow. For me this was not a day I enjoyed the rain! I couldn't just hole up in one place to work and the rain was too heavy for me to be able to run through the raindrops without getting wet!

Thankfully I'm now warm and dry!

Poor Sophie was wet when I got home. Of course it's probably not as big a concern for her as it is for her owners to have a wet dog in the house!! I have noticed though, that she doesn't particularly like to go do her potty business in the rain. However, if the rain isn't coming down too hard, she doesn't mind running out to the back gate or over to the fence to bark at a passerby! And she certainly still wants to have her walk no matter what. What a fun and funny dog she is.

I'm glad no rain is predicted for tomorrow. It will be good to come home and start the weekend with a cool but dry evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment