Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
It's not really that cold, but I'm chilly and tired this evening.

And here's the long.

I worked in three "spots" today.  The first was next to a window in the Hickory Valley Office.  It was quite chilly!  Next we went over to the board room, so called because it's the place our school board holds their meetings.  It was freezing.  Then I came back to our conference room for a short meeting, it was warm enough, but the meeting wasn't long enough for me to get warmed up. Then I was back next to that window.

By the time I got in the car I was blasting the heat on high.  I never did get warmed up.  I sure wouldn't have gone back outside if Miss Sophie didn't need her walk - but if there aren't rain drops falling or I'm not collapsed on the bed, she can usually drag me outside at least for a little bit!  Of course, that chilled me down again.

My warm covers are calling me. I'm headed that way in just a little bit. I'm going to warm up my bed buddy (a non electric heating pad filled with something that feels like feed corn).  It warms in the microwave and works to help relax me and get me soothed to sleep when I put it on my sore back. Then I'm going to snuggle under the covers and sleep... after all tomorrow is an especially early schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment