Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
A Monday holiday really makes for a nice work week!

And here's the long.

I'm feeling like the week is already half over - oh tomorrow is hump day! How wonderful to start the school week a day late.

This was an old rainy day and I had to be out and about.  I don't like getting in and out of the car and toting things around when it's a rainy day!  I just have to remind myself that on the glorious days of the fall and spring, I love being out and about!


Tonight I went to a training on the district's new math initiative. I've often thought that I would have done better in math if I had begun higher math classes about 3 to 5 years later than I did.  I like math, but even though I made good grades in math classes, I don't think I ever really "got it"... those higher level math concepts that is.  I'm not interested in going back to school to learn the math, but I sometimes think it would be fun. We did a little math at the training this evening, and our table did a pretty good job of figuring out the problem.




Tomorrow is another day when almost every minute is spoken for - those days fly by!






No comments:

Post a Comment