Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work I go. 

And here's the long.

HaHaHa.  I just looked up the lyrics for the Disney song from Snow White.  On the website I found the lyrics are not about going to work!  They are, "It's home from work we go".  That's so funny to me.  By the time the day is over - well most days anyway, I'm not feeling like singing.  But I think I'm going to start trying to have a singing attitude!  After all, I'm going home!  I was just sure they said It's off to work we go! I'll bet if I looked at a few more lyrics sites I'd find some that supported the off to work we go!!

Anyway, all of that thought came about because tomorrow is a work day.  Teacher folks will be back at it tomorrow and Friday to get ready for the kiddos to arrive on Monday.  You know the teacher calendar is really a pretty good thing. Having a short break every so often throughout the year really does give me an opportunity to restore and relax and go back to work with renewed vigor to make a difference.

So tomorrow I'll be back at it.  I'll be spending the day working on Professional Development and then yes, for those who follow the blog, I still have e-mail to deal with!  I'm hoping I can make the deadline!

It's really time to go to sleep, but I'm not tired and I'm not sleepy.  Maybe I'll go on to bed soon and hope I can fall asleep.  I wish that looking over at Sophie snoozing at my feet would put me in in a bedtime frame of mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment