Monday, January 30, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
What a day, what a day!

And here's the long.

So by the end of the day today, I thought I'd like a job that involved much less interaction with human beings.  Like maybe data entry from a computer station in a corner of my living room!

I know that tone of voice and attempts at humor are not conveyed well on a blog post, so I'll be clear.  I know I couldn't really do that.  I just had a day with more difficult human interaction than I've had in a long, long time.  And these folks are all people I like, respect, and think are good people (workers).  I think that's what made it the most difficult.  I don't think it's over.  I think I have more interactions coming along as an outgrowth of this.

Anyway, I'm home.  Sophie's had a walk.  We've had dinner. And I've listened to Governor Haslam's State of the State Address.  Now I'm ready to get ready for bed I think.  Tomorrow is a very early morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment