Monday, January 9, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I was about exhausted today!

And here's the long.

I decided to take a half day sick leave and then worked in the middle of the day. I went in at 10:30 and left at about 3:15.  I'm glad to have come home.  I changed into some lounging clothes and went to bed and napped for about 2 hours!  Wow, I was tired.

I'm tired enough that I don't think my nap will really impact me falling asleep tonight.

Alan is back and we had a nice quick visit with Shelley and Max.  He had a good time chasing Sophie around the living room.  I promised him that when he comes over and it's light, we'll take Sophie outside and play with her.

In the meantime, Dexter is visiting with us with his kitty mommy, Liga.  He is such an elegantly beautiful cat!  He and Sophie are getting along nicely enough although they are both a bit skittish of the other.  But Lola is not happy to have another cat on the premises.  She is letting him know it too!  She hisses at him every time he comes near her.  Poor kitties.  Poor Lola for feeling so insecure, and poor Dexter for having an unwelcoming hostess!

Isn't he a gorgeous GrandKitty.



No comments:

Post a Comment