Sunday, January 8, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Something about those massages is working...

And here's the long.

Well, this morning - the morning after - I woke up to a really sore butt!  The thing that's so interesting is that it's the side that Kelly did not work on yesterday that is the most sore.

I am just constantly amazed at the way our bodies work - and the notion that as one side compensates for the other and will react to whatever is going on on the other side is so interesting - and so apparent today. I'm thrilled though, because I believe that means that these massages may be bringing about some real change and not just temporary pain relief.  I'll keep up my stretches and hope that will bring about some relief.  I'll be eager to see how going through a work week causes the pain to move around.

It's a rainy, rainy night.  I'm tired and glad to be in my cozy home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment