Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Started work early, got lots of stuff done, ended late

And here's the long.

A couple of meetings that seemed to go very well - office time in between.  Then I spent the afternoon at the Hickory Valley office.  There weren't many people in, so it was easy to really get a bunch done.  Sometimes when everyone is there, it is so hard to really concentrate.

This evening we had a nice dinner at Provino's with Shelley, Max, and Mom.  No, I have no pictures to post.  My phone camera does NOT have a flash and it was too dark to take a good picture, but take my word on this - Shelley is beautiful, and Max is adorable!  We had a great time.  I keep thinking I should try something different, but every time we go I'm seduced by the Eggplant Parmesan -- so good.

Mom is looking much better.  I think she's feeling a bunch better too.  Her face doesn't look nearly so bruised, but she told me she had on a heap of make-up.  I'm glad her fall didn't turn out to be disastrous!

Some of our teachers are making facebook posts about snow tomorrow. Apparently there's a slight chance, but I don't expect it - I'll have to say I wouldn't mind having a couple of snow days this winter season.




No comments:

Post a Comment