Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tired and Coughing

So here's the short of it,
I'm tired and coughing.

And here's the long

I've been coughing for several days.  I've kept it under control by taking Robitussin, but it's gotten worse today and tonight. I'm pretty sure this is not a new bug, but one that's been brewing since at least last weekend.

I had been planning on going to work, but tonight Alan reminded me of how low my white counts were last Wednesday and has convinced me that I should take another day at least before I go out.  He thinks I'm just courting an infection if I continue to go out in public places. I will have to admit, my white counts were lower than they have been during the whole treatment.  So I decided to take his advice and not go in for another day or two.  I am pretty tired.

Russ is still here and he and Mom went to church this morning.  I'm really glad that she's eager to get back into church activities.  It's so hard for me to comprehend that Mom is a widow.  She has talked on several occasions about how much support and nurturing she gets her church family.  Elizabeth will be coming in tomorrow for about a week.  Mom is so looking forward to having them for a few days.  She'll be helping Mom do a few things, and mom will be delighting in her first great grandchild.

I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm going to try to get to bed early and get some good rest tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's death. I know you loved him very much. You guys are in my prayers. As I said before, if you need anything, I'm out of school at 2:15 now, so please let me help.

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete