Friday, November 13, 2009

No Internet, neuropathy, and a weekend!

Here's the short of it,
Our Internet is not working; my feet are feeling about the same; and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

And here's the long.

Tonight when I tried to log on to update the blog, the Internet in our house was not working! Shoot! SO I've got this cool iPhone and tonight I decided to try an app to see what I could do. We'll see how the post looks. I can't figure out how to do bold font or color - but this will do!

My feet are still about the same. The biggest difference tonight is that I'm starting to get these shooting pains in my feet. On that pain scale that doctors use, they are probably between a 2 and a 4. But I'm wondering what it means. Maybe it's a hopeful sign that the feeling is coming back. Really my feet and fingers and of course my tiredness are causing most of my difficulties these last few days.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning to let my alarm go off and I'm going to turn it off and just keep on sleeping! Then in the afternoon I may just take a nap! I know Dr. Schlabach has explained that my tiredness won't go away by sleeping - but I'm going to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment