Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tiredness and Sadness

So here's the short of it,
I'm still tired. And this evening I bumped into my sadness about Dad.

And here's the long

Tonight when I logged on I didn't see yesterday's post. That's pretty weird.  Just a little investigation and I found the answer.  I was pretty tired and writing the blog was the last thing I did last night before I went to bed.  I guess I had getting in the bed on my high priority list!  After I got it written and previewed to make sure it looked like I wanted it to, I forgot to hit the publish post button.

Today my tiredness has just continued.  I worked and today the office was so quiet that there was one time when I thought I was just going to nod off right at my computer.  Fortunately there was so much to get done that a quick walk part way down the hall and back was enough to get me back awake.

This evening after work, I made a trip over to Green Life . I found the B-6 which I'm going to start taking for my neuropathy, and I picked up a couple of other things as well.  On the way out I ran into a friend, and we stood and talked there in the parking lot for a long time. Her mother has recently passed away and we stood there in the parking lot talking about our parents and just crying.  I realized that my sadness is still so close to the surface, and being with Amy just pricked at it.  I do think it was healthy.  I know with other losses in my life I've discovered that at the most unexpected times something will remind me and the sadness catches at my throat - and it seems that it doesn't matter how far in the past.  I miss Dad so much - I can't even imagine how Mom is dealing with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment