Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Energy

So here's the short of it,
I have pretty good energy.

And here's the long

One more day this week and my energy is still pretty good.  I've been out and about and seen lots of people that I haven't seen in a long time, and everyone says the same thing - "You are looking so good."  And I answer, "Well, I feel good."  I always think though, hmmm... so what did it mean 2 or 3 months ago when people said "you look good!"  I'm not covering my head anymore unless it's cold.  Well, actually I guess I should say, my head isn't cold so much anymore since my hair is starting to come in, and I really don't mind the very short look.  I'll have to say, the hair routine for getting ready in the morning sure is easy!

I started my gabapentin this morning.  I've also decided that I'm going to massage my feet for a few minutes every evening.  Maybe that will help some.  I do just fine walking on good flat surfaces.  Steps are difficult. Uneven surfaces are difficult.  My feet are better when they aren't cold, but it looks like it may be a few more weeks before we get over the cold weather.  I'm going shoe shopping this weekend.  I'm down to 2 pairs of shoes that I can wear!  I've never really had very many pairs, but I think I need more than 2 choices!

One more  work day this week and it is a pretty light day.  Then it's a four day work week next week because of President's Day.  The weather forecast is possibly snow on Monday.  Home on a snow day.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment