Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Henry Stoloff

So here's the short of it,
Our friend Henry Stoloff died. 


And here's the long

We lost a dear friend.  Henry Stoloff died on Saturday.  Alan and I went to the visitation this evening.
 
When I saw the e-mail about his passing, for a moment I didn't know what I was reading.  I said to myself, that they'd made a mistake.  Mr. Stoloff (Henry's father) died last spring, and somehow I was trying to think the e-mail had something to do with him. 

Even though we've been to the visitation and seen Bonnie and the kids, I still can't believe it. 

We have another snow day tomorrow.  That means I'll be able to go to the funeral without having to be in a hurry.  I'm sad to go, but glad to be able to be there.

We'll miss Henry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment