Saturday, February 27, 2010

So here's the short of it,
I was horribly sick last night.

And here's the long

I think I must have gotten some bad food yesterday.  I started having some stomach distress early in the evening.  By the time I finished last night's blog post, I was really uncomfortable.  I started throwing up soon after and that continued off and on for a couple of hours.  I felt pretty miserable.  I did that old trick that Mom used to do when we were kids, and put a bag right next to the bed in case I couldn't make it to the bathroom.  Fortunately once my stomach was empty, I was able to sleep.  This morning I felt worn out and pretty weak, but I really got stronger as the day wore on.     

All today, I've been really careful about the food I've eaten.  I've had mostly yogurt and tonight some oatmeal for dinner.  I think I'll be just as careful tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment