Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday and I'm tired

So here's the short of it,
I'm pretty tuckered out.

And here's the long

Once again I think I overdid yesterday.  I felt really good and energetic yesterday, but I really never did think I had overdone.  I didn't get overly tired nor did I ever feel like I was doing too much.  Today I know better.  I feel pretty tired, and I've just been achy all day.  My back hurts, my feet hurt, and I've been limping around all evening.  Once more, I just don't know how to gauge when I've done enough and should stop. 

Liga helped me fix up a little super bowl snack - we enjoyed the game and the commercials. Valdis and Kaylie came over until half time, and Mia and Clyde stayed for the whole game. I loved the Budweiser  commercial in the last quarter.  I could watch it every day - well for a week or so.

Today is almost over.  I've got a 5 day work week coming up, and it's pretty full.  I'm hoping tonight will be more restful sleep and tomorrow it will be easier to get up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,

    Can't wait to get to Chatty on Friday afternoon and see you. Take care, get some rest and we'll have some fun and family time together. Love you.

    ReplyDelete