Friday, February 26, 2010

So here's the short of it,
The Home Show was fun, and I've got a yucky stomach.


And here's the long

 I sure am glad today is Friday.  I had quite a long and busy day and I'm very glad that it's done and I have the weekend to recover.  Alan and I went to the Home Show tonight.  It's always fun to go and see all the new things that are the "in" thing for inside and outside the house.  It's a fun outing, but after a long day at work and then walking around the convention center, I was worn out.

I'm home now in my PJ's.  We're watching Apolo Ohno go for another gold medal on the short track.  Even though I don't like watching sports regularly, I do enjoy the Olympics.


I'm planning another weekend of R&R.  I'll have no alarm to jar me out of the bed in the morning and perhaps I'll be able to sleep late.  Well, Sophie won't let me sleep really late, but at least I won't be having to get up to go to work.

I'm feeling a little yucky today.  I've had a bit of a stomach ache all day and tonight it's gotten a bit worse.  My whole digestive tract is off kilter and has been since my chemotherapy. Today and tonight it's much worse!  I think tomorrow should be a yogurt day!

No comments:

Post a Comment