Monday, February 22, 2010

A Prayer

So here's the short of it,
A prayer post here instead of as an e-mail forward

And here's the long

Today Mom sent me an e-mail asking me to forward an e-mail prayer.
It seems to me a somewhat selfish prayer, but I pray it anyway.
And I am using this forum instead of a forwarded e-mail to send it along.

Dear God, 
I pray for a cure for cancer. 
Amen 

In memory of anyone who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.  

 
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that Jeremy Rotty's reseach will provide the answer that we are all praying for.

    Bob Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, so glad you are away at your conference. Don't we just love our school and professional friends? By the way, who is Jeremy Rotty and his research? Sounds important for sure. We had an 11:50 dismissal due to MORE snow and who knows what tomorrow will bring. 2 hr. delay would be great. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete