Saturday, February 6, 2010

So here's the short of it,
I got another massage today, and I've felt pretty good.  

And here's the long

This morning I went back to see Kelly for another massage.  She gave me a good workover - from the pressure points on my head all the way down to the place on my back that causes so much pain.  She is really good! I felt much more relaxed afterwards.

I stopped by Mom's on the way home and got to see Steve and Pat.  They were on their way over to Nashville for the weekend to get in a visit with Madison. She is apparently standing up and just about ready to take off walking at any time now.  Steve and Pat got to see my hair coming in.  They both commented on how good my color looks.  I think I've gotten lots of comments about my color over the last 2 or 3 weeks.  I think for awhile when my blood counts were so low, I must have looked really pale.

This afternoon, I felt pretty good.  I spent a little time throwing things away and straightening up around in the den.  Since I've been sick it's really not had much attention.  A few times, Mom has sent her cleaning lady up and she's cleaned it and Liga takes a whirl at it every weekend, but most of the mess is stuff  Alan or I need to do something with.  I put a dent in the stuff I need to deal with - there's still much to deal with.  Then this evening, Liga and I cooked up some snacky things for the super bowl tomorrow.  Valdis and a friend as well as Mia and Clyde (Dad's cousin and her son) are coming over for awhile.  It should be a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment