Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So here's the short of it,


And here's the long

It's been such a day!  Work started out with a meeting on the north side of the county, then on to the central office to do some business.   About the time I was leaving  I got a call from Alan.  Mommy Anne took a pretty bad fall this morning.  She was in the ER at Memorial Hospital.  I made a stop off on my way down to my office - got Alan some lunch.  Mommy Anne's OK.  But she does have a broken arm, and lots of bruising.  She looks a lot worse than she really is we think.  She will be at a rehab place - Health South for a few days before she'll be able to go back to Elmcroft.

This afternoon was just another crazy day trying to end school.  I think I'm in pretty good shape.  We'll see at noon tomorrow when all the teachers leave if they've all sent in their school reports!

Tomorrow is Herceptin #49!  I 'm just trying not to get too over the top about getting this close to the end of my treatments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment