Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Sophie is getting out of the yard!

And here's the long

Well, Sophie has figured out how to get out of the back yard!  Yesterday she was out and I imagined that I had left the back gate open.  But this morning apparently she got out while I was at work, and then this evening Alan and I went out for awhile and both explicitly remember that we told her to stay home and watch the house and we'd be back soon. When we arrived home a couple of hours later, she was not in the back yard, and not in the house.  I heard her whining at the front door, and when I opened it, she was standing there with a very pitiful look on her face!  We haven't figured out where or how she's escaping.  We'll have to watch like hawks!  I'll never forget how we plugged up every hole we could find to keep Hank in and then discovered that he was running all the way across the tennis court and getting a jump off the picnic table to clear the fence!  It was pretty amazing the first time we saw it.  We'll get her figured out.

Work was good for me today.  I finished up a big project I've been working on and have gotten started on another one.  I got to the office and didn't even leave the 3rd floor all day long.  I took my lunch in and just kept right at it.  I'm only working a 1/2 day tomorrow since I see Dr. Schlabach in the afternoon.  I'm writing down all the questions I have for him and am hoping that I don't forget something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment