Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Wow!  I am so tired!

And here's the long.

My work day was not particularly stressful nor full today, but I have felt like I'm walking through molasses all day long.  I also am having difficulty remembering things for the last couple of days - for those of you who know me well - even to a much larger degree than usual.

This afternoon I was late for my Herceptin, so late that I called and asked Lori if she wanted me to come tomorrow, but she said to come on.  Probably 15 minutes into the infusion, I was asleep in the chair.  I was just so tired!  On the way home I stopped at Mom's to meet the newest member of the extended Howard family.  It's a little girl puppy named Hershey - get the whole story over on her blog at EmilyandGene.blogspot.com .

Anyway when I got home I started to take Sophie for her walk and only made it around the circle twice before I was so tired I had to come in.  I passed on going to a presentation I'd really been looking forward to done by our Symphony Director Bob Bernhardt - Alan went on without me.  I came and sat down in the den with the TV on and before I knew it, I was sound asleep in the chair. 

This tiredness is pretty intense.  I don't think it's a lack of sleep at night although getting up in the mornings is really harder than it's ever been in normal times.  My blood counts are all in the normal range now, so the tiredness can no longer be blamed on anemia!  I'm headed to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment