Monday, May 10, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
I'm feeling a bit under the weather today.

And here's the long.

Well, I really didn't feel very well today.  This morning I had an upset stomach.  As I was leaving for work, I thought I was going to throw up in the driveway,  but I didn't.  I was in the office for the morning, and so I just sat at my desk and worked.  By mid morning I felt some better. 


This afternoon I had meetings at two different schools.  Fortunately they were on the same side of the county so I didn't spend an inordinate amount of time in the car.  Bu the time I got home, I was absolutely so tired.  I did just a couple of little chores when I got home and then I absolutely collapsed in a chair and fell sound asleep.  This evening I've continued to have that pretty tired and sleepy, but not enough to go to bed kind of feeling. 

I have meetings most of the morning and that will keep me up and going, but tomorrow afternoon, I'm in the office again.  I've got a project I'm working on and am hoping I can make it through the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment