Saturday, May 1, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Cramps are still bothering me.

And here's the long

Last night I had lots of cramping throughout the night.  It was in my toes, my feet, my calves, and my thighs.  It seemed like every hour or so I woke up with a cramp.  They weren't the really hard long ones like I sometimes have, and I didn't wake up screaming, but they were pretty intense and kept me from getting a very good night's sleep.

I slept in a bit this morning, but I had a massage with Kelly at 9:50, so I was up and at 'em.  I had a really good massage - it's been really one of the best things I've ever done for myself.  I've been feeling so much better since I've been going.

This evening we had the pleasure of being with some really good friends to celebrate birthdays.  What a lovely evening!  the dinner was great and the company was wonderful.  I'm glad that I'm feeling well enough to be with friends for special occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment