Friday, May 7, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
My stamina is still not as it should be and I'm really tired!

And here's the long

Today felt like a really long day.  I still don't have a whole lot of stamina, and by the end of the day I was ready to come home!  Alan and I found a reason to run up to Hixson after supper, so he put the top down and we went for a little drive.  It was pretty relaxing.












Tomorrow Mom and Liga and I are driving up to Knoxville for a shower for Gaelyn Rotty.  Gaelyn is my cousin Marcia's daughter and she's graduating graduating from college and getting married!  I can hardly believe so much time has passed.  Anyway, she has grown to be a fine young woman, as you can see from the before and after pics.  On the left - Gaelyn with big brother Jeremy, and on the right Gaelyn with her husband to be!

I'm looking forward to a sandwich day - that's what my friend Amy calls being the generation in the middle and I'll be with my Mom and my daughter.  It should be pretty fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment