Saturday, May 15, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Flowers in pink and white are gracing my front porch flower pots.  

And here's the long
                                                           












This afternoon I was home alone and the doorbell rang.  I wasn't expecting anyone, so since it was a Saturday afternoon, I thought maybe it was a church group.  But it was our across the street neighbors.  Their daughter Alex is the same age as Valdis, so especially when they were little, we saw much more of one another.  At any rate, there Kathy was, and she asked me if she could have my flower pots!  Tommy loaded the pots in their car and a little while later they were back on the front porch looking ever so beautiful!  Kathy lost her mother at age 57 about 10 years ago to breast cancer.  She hadn't told me about that before. 

The flower pots look great! 




No comments:

Post a Comment